Your medical office is flourishing because you take great care of your patients and staff, and they reward you with referrals and great service. However, you have been looking at a way to allow your customers to stay in contact with your office and also make it easier for them to set appointments? There is an easy way – create a mobile application for your business! Why is this effective? It is a great tool because any client with an iPhone or Android phone device can access your medical office at any time of the day or night. Exactly how many of your current and potential clients use these devices? More than you think!
Multichoice Apps makes great mobile apps for all types of medical offices. One wonderful mobile app that we have created for a real company that can give you an idea of what we can do for you is the Atlanta Institute of Medicine and Rehabilitation iPhone app. Their creative mobile application has helped the office keep its current patients informed while also allowing them to access other services such as setting appointments and biographical pages about the doctors serving them. Below are some other features of the AIMR mobile app that can also work great and be customized for your office.
• Beautiful Greeting Page: your first impression of your app on current and new patients will be one of professionalism and neatness. You can include clear, crisp pictures of your specialists and healthcare tools in action while also including a photo of your building. This page also provides links to the Appointments and Notifications pages.
• About The Medical Center: People can read about your office and its specialties to figure out if you are the right doctor for their treatment. You can also discuss the history of your medical office as well as talk about how you conduct services today.
• About The Staff: Multichoice Apps can also include bio pages about each doctor or specialist in the office and their areas of expertise. This will help patients become familiar with the person they will see before they arrive at the office, which provides for a more inviting experience.
• Special Pages for Special Care: Does your office have a Pain Clinic or Therapy Center? Why not include a special page for each specialty that discusses what is offered and how to learn more about it.
• Detailed Appointment Setting: Patients that want to set up consultations can do so easily by using customized fields to select the times, dates, and state the reason for their visit. This saves the client time and allows you to prepare before you meet face to face. You may discover from this appointment setting that the person actually needs the care of another kind of doctor, and this will allow you to direct them to someone that can truly help them.
• One Touch Buttons: multiple pages in the app allow users to call, email, or get directions to your medical office with just one tap on the screen. They can also use the Tell Friend option to inform others of your mobile app and service offerings.
• Links to your other Advertising Media: Do you currently have a Facebook page, Twitter profile, or YouTube page showing the types of medical services you offer? If so, you can link it to your app and people can access all of your information across multiple platforms from one device. They cannot miss you! If you do not currently have other media but are interested in creating it to give your patients other options then Multichoice Apps can also assist you with expanding your marketing media.
• Quick access to your website: Your mobile application is an extension of your medical office, and so is your website. Why not link the two and allow patients to navigate your website through the app?
• Push Notification: Multichoice Apps can create apps that send real-time updates in the form of messages directly to the users’ phones. They can be received even when they are using another application! Therefore, if one or more doctors may be out on a particular day, or if the office will be closed, you can let your patients know immediately.
If you have a medical office or manage one, you can see how important it is to make all of these options available to your patients. You also can see how great it is to allow your patients to create a relationship with you and your staff with a few taps on their screens. Multichoice Apps has made great mobile apps for medical offices and we can do the same for yours. You can heal many people and also mend the communication gap between you and your patients. Contact us today and let’s get started on your office’s next great creation – an amazing new mobile app!